The Kittredge Sanitation & Water District begins at Troublesome Gulch Rd. on the west, north of Highway 74 to Sweetbriar Trail, east until Meyers Gulch Rd, and as far south as Grateful Way.
- Board of Directors:
- Robert A Kellogg, Jr., President
- R.B. (Brent) Pickett, Vice President & Treasurer
- Barbara J. Rembe, Secretary
- Darwin G. Babcock, Director
- Gregory Goulding, Director
- Board Meeting Schedule and Public Notices:
Meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday of each month starting at 6:30 pm, with exceptions noted below.* The meetings are held at the Kittredge Civic Association Community Center Dave Hahn Building at 26499 Mowbray Court, Kittredge, CO. These meetings are open to the public.
Please see the official meeting, transparency, and Colorado Open Records Act (CORA) notices here:
- Rules & Regs