Using our water wisely by the use of new technology and simple steps helps everyone play a role in ensuring reliable water supplies not just for today but for future generations. We, at Evergreen Metro District are pleased to announce that EMD has partnered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) through their WaterSense program to provide additional information about water saving tips.
To reflect our commitment to using water wisely and encourage customers of the Evergreen Metropolitan District (EMD) to conserve water the district is offering a $50 rebate on the purchase of a new water saving toilet for our residential use customers.
• Customer must be a residential account holder with EMD.
• Customer requesting rebate must receive a water bill from EMD and be in good standing.
• The rebate applicant must be the end purchaser of the fixture.
• Customers living in a condo, duplex or similar multi-unit residential properties are eligible – however it is the account holder who must purchase the fixture and submit the rebate application.
• Applications are available below, or by calling 303-674-4112.
• Applications must be submitted within 90 days of the purchase date; no exceptions will be made.
• Applications must be accompanied by a copy of a valid sales receipt or paid invoice showing the following:
- Date purchased
- Product Model
- Item Number
- Price for each item
- Proof item is paid in full
• Keep a copy of the entire application and receipt for your records. Application and documents will not be returned.
• Application and documents must be submitted by mail or in person to:
Evergreen Metropolitan District
30920 Stagecoach Blvd.
Evergreen, CO 80439
- Evergreen Metro District reserves the right to inspect property to confirm installation of low flow toilet.
- Rebate is subject to available funds on a first come first served basis.
- No guarantee on rebate availability and the program may be discontinued at any time.
- Evergreen Metro District reserves the right to change the terms of the rebate without notice.
- Please see our website for rebate status updates prior to purchase or submission of application.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring all documents are submitted correctly. District Personnel will not notify customer of an incomplete application.
- Customers may check the status of their rebate by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (please allow 5 business days for response).
- Wastewater only accounts are not eligible for the rebate.
- Rebate will be applied within 4-6 weeks of receipt of application.
- Rebate will not exceed price paid for toilet.
- Rebate is limited to two (2) toilets per billed account in a 10 year period for residential customers.
- Rebate is limited to two (2) toilets per billed account in a 1 year period for multi-unit residential customers. Rebte application must be accompanied by written approval from the account holder (HOA) in order to be valid.
- Only toilets purchased with the “WaterSense” label qualify.
- Toilet must be replaced with a “WaterSense” labeled, 1.5 gallon per flush or less model.
- Only new fixtures qualify. Equipment that is used, leased, refurbished, rented, or received from warranty or insurance claims, exchanged or won as a prize do not qualify for rebates.
- New construction does not qualify; product purchase must be a replacement for an old fixture.
- Evergreen Metro District reserves the right to verify the installation of the fixture prior to issuing rebate.
- For more information regarding qualifying products please see the link on our website or visit the EPA’s WaterSense program at https://www.epa.gov/watersense/residential-toilets.
- Evergreen Metro District does not assume liability and/or responsibility for maintenance issues associated with low flow toilets.
Click Below for Application:
Applications are still being accepted during this time.