Utility Worker - Water & Wastewater
- Performs maintenance on the water and sewer pipe systems.
- Work includes line inspections, locates, valve exercising.
- Computer involved work for documentation and mapping.
- Operating equipment to repair and maintain both water and wastewater main lines.
- Work is primarily outside and involves an occasional main break.
- Class A or B CDL license required (or ability obtain within the first 6 months).
- Ability to lift 50 pounds required.
- Computer skills, mechanical aptitude, equipment operating experience.
- Experience with water & sewer systems preferred, but not required.
Pay: $41,600.00 - $48,000.00 per year